As a System Engineer, you will work on a diverse range of technical assignments, both independently and in teamwork. You Will:
- Design, Implement, Maintain & optimize reliable IT infrastructure
- Administer the hosted & internal It environments and biotopes
- Onboard Customers IT environments into a most standardized way and setup to the "SSL" cloud
- Problem & Change & Release Management
- Capacity & Availability Management
- Security & Configuration Management
- Give regular feed back to the Team Lead and the Project Manager about project progress
- Takes ownership and acts independently on his duties
- Keeps his skills up2date
- Implements and documents the technical projects according to company standards
- ICT bachelor's degree or an equivalent field's experience
- Excellent technical skills in Microsoft, VMWare & Citrix Virtualization (Xen Desktop) and HP storage solutions
- Knowledge of ITIL principles
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in French & English, German and Luxembourgish are considered as an asset
The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers.
A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
To join System Solutions Luxembourg, send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter to email@example.com or complete our online form below.