The candidate will be assigned delivery and growth of a set of accounts. The candidate will work with a broad range of manufacturing project, mainly oriented of data science to metallurgy.
The position requires working and travel, essentially in Germany, frequently to Luxembourg and occasionally on customer sites that can be overseas.
The position is available immediately.
The candidate should be able to manage several customers in parallel, report on them and follow them up. In addition to project management, candidate must be able to understand the business challenges of the project and express them to the delivery team.
The purpose of the role is to deliver AI projects for our customers, with responsibility for the successful delivery of all elements, to specified levels of time, budget and quality.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- To understand the project business challenges and liaise between the customer and the delivery team.
- To understand customer business challenges and recommend projects within the portfolio of Wizata solutions.
- To assist in project planning
- To assist with the production of comprehensive project plans and documentation to enable the project to be managed against a clear set of defined deliverables and milestones.
- To assist with the monitoring, measuring, reviewing and updating project process, adjusting project plans and implementing remedial plans and informing all relevant parties
- To conduct an evaluation of the project and any follow-on action recommendations as required
- To produce project documentation and create knowledge libraries with the end goal of using this documentation to train and support the end users.
- To provide leadership to those involved in the project by defining work and ensuring deadlines are understood and adhered to and that project objectives are clearly articulated and understood.
- To motivate and develop project employees through leadership and example, identifying and agreeing learning and development needs as required.
- To ensure project requirements and resource levels are fully supported and approved throughout the lifecycle of the project.
5+ years as business consultant / project managers / engineers for a manufacturing company
Preference will be given to candidates who were business analyst or project managers, for
optimization, reliability, maintenance or quality projects.
Preference will be given to candidates who worked in metallurgy or similar process
Candidate must be passionate about digital transformation and understand Industry 4.0
Knowledge and experience with tools such as SCADA, PLC, ERP, CMMS, Expert Systems
is an asset.
Master Degree in engineering or equivalent
- Goal oriented and Self-learner
- Ability to communicate efficiently with customers.
- Organized and precise on contractual terms monitoring and delivery
- Fluent German and English
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals from different backgrounds
- Driving license
- Able to adapt to a start-up environment.
The candidate will evolve into a dynamic start up environment, with an opportunity to prove their skills. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package with the opportunity to quickly assume significant responsibilities in a fast-growing organization.