As a Senior Consultant, you will work on a high technical and strategic level independently and in team. You will:
- Participate in discussions on infrastructure at a management level to further develop the relationship with our customers.
- Design complex infrastructures and build it
- Review and troubleshoot existing complex infrastructures
- Analyse and solve conceptual issues
- Provide advice on migrations, design processes and audit third parties
- Participate to the Presales' cycle:
- Accompany the sales to understand customer's needs,
- Make technical service offers based on customer's needs/requirements (Design),
- Evaluate the man-day effort to do the requested installation, etc.
- Share your knowledge through presentations and training sessions with clients and colleagues.
- Give hands-on workshop
- Technical Skills:
- You have min. a bachelor's degree or an equivalent field's experience
- At least 5 years' experience with Microsoft and the Virtualization, preferably by an ICT services' provider
- You are strongly specialised in one of these technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange all versions and builds
- Microsoft Active Directory all versions and builds
- Microsoft Server and workstations 32/64 bit
- Lync is an asset
- MS Hypervisor is an asset
- MS Cluster is an asset
- PowerShell or scripting admin tasks is a strong asset
- VMware :
- VMware view (Security servers)
- VMware ThinApp
- Citrix :
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Citrix Application streaming
- Secure Gateway
- Access Gateway
- You recently passed a Citrix/VMware and/or Microsoft's Certification
- You have good experience with storage and networking,
- You have knowledge of ITIL principles
- You have a real passion for virtualization and deployment technologies development
- You have experience with pre-sales activities
- You are used to work in a project management framework
- Reliability and commitment to get the job done is your usual way of working
- You have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a team player
- You have good presentation skills
- You speak fluently English, French and/or German.
The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers.
A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
To join System Solutions Luxembourg, send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter to email@example.com or complete our online form below.