System Solutions Belgium, located near Louvain-La-Neuve, is addressing the Belgium market since 2010 and is part of the Luxembourg based System Solutions Group.
Since 1996, System Solutions provides professional services in building integrated ICT (Information and Communications Technologies) solutions in heterogeneous environments.
Through its 20 years of existence, System Solutions evolved to become today a 'global ICT partner' for its customers.
Around its core business, System Solutions indeed developed a full palette of services, ranging from an online webshop for sourcing day-to-day commodity IT products, up to 'business consulting services', through staffing & recruitment and training services. And today System Solutions is operating its own datacenters to answer to the growing need for outsourcing and 'It as a service'.
People at System Solutions are of paramount importance. Team spirit between the various departments of the company, willingness to introduce innovations, ambition and efficiency represent some of our main corporate values because they are indispensable to the success of our clients' projects.
Today, System Solutions Belgium is looking for a
System Engineer (M/F)
As a system engineer, you will be part of the Professional Services department from System Solutions.
Missions carried out by this department cover a wide range of activities like: Project delivery, Consultancy, Maintenance contract, Support contract, Managed services.
In that context, you will:
- Implement IT platforms (Storage, Computing, VMware, AD, Exchange,…) based on the design provided by the Presales team
- Realize migrations of existing production environments
- Provide system administration and implementation services towards our customers
- Review and troubleshoot existingIT infrastructure
- Realize support activities for our customers under contract
- Share your knowledge through hands-on workshop with your colleagues
- Work closely with our architect in order to give him feedback from past project (lessons learned) and how to improve our design and migration process in the future
- Perform regular technology watch
- You have min. a bachelor's degree or an equivalent field’s experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure, preferably by an ICT services provider
- You havea good knowledge onthe following technologies:
- Storage infrastructure (DAS, NAS, SAN)
- Computing platform (Servers) preferably on HP Products
- Virtualization software (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Server and Client, all supported versions)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange (all supported versions and builds)
- You have basic knowledge on:
- Citrix products
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Monitoring software
- Any IT certifications will be considered as an asset
- You know ITIL principles
- You are passionate about IT solutions and technologies
- You are used to work in a project management framework
- Reliability and commitment to get the job done is yourusual way of working
- You have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a good team player with positive attitude
- You have good presentation skills
- You speak fluently French, Dutch and English.
The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers.
A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.
To join System Solutions Belgium, send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter to email@example.com
We guarantee an absolute confidentiality in the treatment of the candidatures.