As a System Engineer, you will work on a diverse range of technical assignments, both independently and in teamwork. You Will:
- Provide system administration and implementation services towards our customers
- Participate in discussions on infrastructure and ICT platform evolution together with your colleagues and with customers
- Contribute in the design of new solutions for our customers
- Take up new system installation and configuration tasks
- Deliver first- and second-line support towards existing System Solutions customers
- Analyze and troubleshoot possible platform issues
- Provide advice on platform migrations
- Take up a positive engagement to further develop our relationship with our customers
- Act as a representative of System Solutions at the customer site
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years' experience in IT, preferably with an ICT service provider
- A passion for IT and for new technology
- Knowledge of MS Windows server and of virtualization technology
- Knowledge of server infrastructure, storage infrastructure and client/server solutions
- Knowledge of VMware, Citrix and/or MS Exchange solutions
- Experience with pre-sales activities is a plus
- Basic understanding of ITIL principles
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Any vendor technical Certification will be considered as an advantage
- You speak fluently French and Dutch, knowledge of English is a plus
- Positive attitude and team player
- Motivated by technology, solution driven and customer oriented
- Excellent communication and personal organization skills
The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered solutions as well as its first class services and support to its customers.
A competitive and attractive salary package along with extralegal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
To join System Solutions Belgium, please send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form below.
We guarantee an absolute confidentiality in the treatment of the candidatures.